Spring into a Great Deal with Discounts from Getaroom.com – Top 10 Hotel Deals Offered Right Now for Exciting U.S. Destinations!
Spur of the moment trips are always the best kind. The unbeatable rates at Getaroom.com make spontaneity possible by offering springtime rates that cannot be found anywhere else. Top Destinations are on Sale at Getaroom. Several of these quality properties can be booked for $80 or less a night and travelers can enjoy even more savings through Getaroom.com’s unpublished rates:
For more information about getting the best possible rate on a spring hotel room, visit our Great Spring Deals Page.
Information contained on this page is provided via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. SOURCE Getaroom.com
Top 10 Holiday Destinations of 2012 Presented by Getaroom. Escaping winter’s grip shouldn’t be out of reach for the average traveler. By following our useful tips and using our great discounts, travelers on any budget can get quality holiday accommodations at substantial discounts. Travelers booking with Getaroom.com’s Unpublished Rates can Save up to Thirty Percent on Four and Five-Star Hotels.
The Top 10 Holiday Destinations include:
- New York City – The Big Apple has rebounded quickly from the effects of Hurricane Sandy to reclaim the number one spot. Getaroom features many quality NYC hotels from $99 a night or less, including the Americana Hotel, Pod 51, and the Jane Hotel. Deluxe hotels such as the St. Giles can be found from $159 a night or less.
- Las Vegas – It might be chilly in Vegas in the winter, but the deals are substantial, with deluxe suites available for as little as $75 a night.
- Orlando – Always a popular spot, winter travelers to Orlando can save money and beat the crowds. The Wyndham Lake Buena Vista hotel and the Best Western Lake Buena Vista hotel can be booked for $79 or less on most nights.
- Miami – Boutique hotels such as the Riviera from $110 a night.
- San Francisco – The City by the Bay offers temperate weather for those who don’t want to deal with snow and want to enjoy many five-star dining options.
- Chicago – Bundle up against the cold in one of many four-star hotels such as The Allerton Hotel from $89 a night.
- Washington D.C. – get out of the cold and into one of our nation’s historic museums and landmarks.
- New Orleans – The Big Easy is always a fun time. Look for French Quarter accommodations for as low as $119 a night at the Hotel Monteleone or Bourbon Orleans Hotel.
- Anaheim – Disney Land hotels available for cheap during the holidays. Enjoy warm but not hot weather and get a deal.
- Los Angeles – Always a top 10 destination, LA offers great weather and a wide range of accommodations from ultra-luxe to more budget friendly lodging.
10 Tips to Save Money on Winter Travel by our President and Co-Founder Bob Diener :
- For the best deals, book early for the top warm weather destinations. Top warm weather destinations on getaroom.com now are Los Angeles, Miami, Phoenix, Anaheim, Orlando, and the Florida Keys.
- The top two destinations for deals are Las Vegas and Orlando. Hotels in Vegas can be incredibly cheap when booked mid-week in December or January. As low as $75 for a 4.5 star suite! 50% off many hotels in Orlando.
- Check flights before departure for weather delays, and if possible avoid connections in Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, and other northern hubs. If your flight is canceled, you should immediately go on the phone and online to rebook. Don’t wait in line at the airport counter.
- Some destinations such as Vegas and Phoenix can get pretty cold in the winter, so pack appropriately.
- Getaroom.com’s unpublished rates can save you 10 to 20 percent and as much as 50% off the lowest online rates on thousands of top hotels at winter destinations around the world.
- Be proactive in changing plans if weather or other events look bad. Saving hours of frustration is worth the change fees.
- Flight cancelled? Call your hotel ASAP to avoid being charged.
- Consider some alternative warm weather destinations such as Fort Meyers, Santa Barbara, Newport Beach, or the Big Island of Hawaii to avoid some crowds and experience a new destination.
- Kids begging for Disney World? Consider the two-bedroom kid suite at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando on many dates for less than $100 a night.
- Find nonstop flights whenever possible. If a nonstop is $100 more, but you get six hours more of vacation time, then consider it money well spent.
With Halloween just around the corner we thought we would embark upon a unique experience and stay in a number of haunted hotels throughout the United States. If you’re into things that go bump in the night, there is no better time of year than Halloween to stay in a haunted hotel. There are hundreds of hotels that claim to be haunted. Ghost seekers from all over the world transcend on these haunted hotels in hopes of witnessing a real spirit. Let Getaroom.com help you with booking the best haunted hotel deals for Halloween and beyond.
Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego – The very haunted Hotel Del Coronado, located just outside of San Diego, has a ghostly tale of unrequited love. Employees, workers and guests have been puzzled by odd noises, spirited breezes, strange faces and the ghostly figure of a young lady wearing a black lace dress.
Le Pavillion in New Orleans – Strange noises in the night, vaporous apparitions of figures standing at the foot of your bed. Coverlets and bed sheets being tugged into the air, from early morning to after midnight. Anytime is the right time to find a ghost here in this Haunted Hotel.
The Menger Hotel in San Antonio – The Menger hotel has been named one of the scariest places in San Antonio, Texas. If you are searching to experience a literal mausoleum of ghosts, this haunted hotel is the place to be. Built next door to the Alamo in 1859, the Menger has hosted guests such as Teddy Roosevelt, Oscar Wilde, Babe Ruth and other figures of history.
Bourbon Orleans in the French Quarter – Sightings include a Confederate soldier on the sixth and seventh floors, ghost children and women from the building’s time as a convent, and the lonely dancer in the famous Orleans Ballroom.
The Queen Mary in Long Beach, California - This is a hotel in an historic ocean liner that no longer sails. Even so, some of the ship’s past guests are reported to still be aboard. Many incidents of strange rapping noises, moving objects, disembodied voices, and ghostly apparitions walking the halls and stairs have been reported by staff, guests, and Investigators on the docked ship.
Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans’ French Quarter – A night at Hotel Monteleone could include visits from child-like spirits, experiences with locked doors that open and shut on their own, and an elevator with a mind of its own.
With rates as low as $97/night, you can experience staying in one of many haunted hotels, or choose to tour a variety of haunted locations throughout the United States. Getaroom.com offers plenty of great lodging options for your stay. Browse through our selection of haunted hotels and call for the best rates.