If you are looking for the perfect Holiday destination, you’ve found it in Orlando, FL. Featuring World famous attractions and a wide- range of activities, your family will experience unforgettable and magical moments together as you celebrate this holiday season along with your favorite characters. All theme parks in Central Florida celebrate this special time of the year with stunning decorations and special events that will fill your family with the holiday spirit.
We’ve put together a short list with the top Holiday Attractions in Orlando to help you plan your family Holiday Vacation:
- Celebrate the magic of this season at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom with amazing fireworks, live entertainment featuring your favorite Disney characters, and Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.
- Get blown away by The Osborne Spectacle of Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Enjoy the massive display of glittering lights perfectly coordinated to Holiday music. The Osborne’s beloved tradition started in Arkansas as a single home’s annual display, and it was back in 1995 when they decided to share it with the World. What better way to experience this marvelous spectacle than to do it at Disney World!
- Enjoy the Holidays Around the World – Candlelight Processional at Epcot and retell the stirring story of Christmas with a special celebrity narrator accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and a delightful mass choir.
- Rejoice alongside Shamu during the Christmas Celebration at Sea World. The whole park is transformed into a winter wonderland where you will enjoy the best live entertainment and end the night with an astonishing display of fireworks.
- Ride your favorite attractions and end the day with the Macy’s Holiday Parade at Universal Studios featuring colorful balloons, live shows, floats, delicious treats and live entertainment for the whole family.
- See the Grinch Transform Seuss landing into the whimsical world of Grinchmas at Universal Studios’ Islands of Adventure. See characters come to life as Whos from Whoville stroll through Seuss Landing and watch the live show starring the Grinch itself.
- Experience the newest Central Florida attraction during Legoland’s Christmas Bricktacular and your family may well be selected to take part of the Christmas Tree Lighting happening every evening.
With so many events taking place there are also many places to stay. We have an extensive variety of accommodations carefully chosen to meet all budgets and preferences:
• Walt Disney World Dolphin
• Celebration Suites at Old Town
• Caribe Royale All Suites Hotel
• Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
• Gaylord Palms
• The Peabody Orlando
• CoCo Key Hotel and Water Park Resort
• Orlando Hotel and Suites