The wait is finally over! Today marks the much-anticipated opening of the brand new Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, which promises to quickly raise the bar for luxury hotels in Las Vegas. Standing 52 stories high in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, The Cosmopolitan boasts 2,995 rooms with one-of-a-kind private terraces, luxurious bathrooms and state-of-the-art technology.
Here are some other standout amenities that make this 5-star Las Vegas luxury resort just too good to miss:
• Three distinct pool experiences: Boulevard Pool, Bamboo Pool and Day Club Pool
• A roster of outstanding restaurants including Estiatorio Milos, Scarpetta, Jaleo and Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill
• Sahra Spa & Hammam, a 44,000-square-foot facility with 4 facial rooms, 18 massage rooms, 4 body treatment rooms with steam showers, and 2 body treatment rooms with hydrotherapy tubs
• Nearly 36,000 square feet of retail space comprising such luxury boutiques as Beckley, CRSVR Sneaker Boutique, Droog and STITCHED
• A 100,000-square-foot casino offering classic Las Vegas table games like Blackjack, Roulette and more
• A wealth of nightlife options including Vesper Bar, The Chandelier and Bond
Whether you’re a nightlife owl, casino lover, or just someone craving end-of-year relaxation in vibrant Las Vegas, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has something to please every taste. Book a room at The Cosmopolitan with getaroom.com today!